Stanley Reservoir - Additional Rules
1. The season is from 1 January to 31 December.
2. Pike fishing is only allowed from 1 October to 31 March.
3. Members are only allowed on the water during the period Dawn until Dusk.
4. No leger/weight in excess of 3.5 oz is allowed.
5. No stones to be removed from the walls for any purpose.
6. Members must not fish in the Sailing Club frontage or use the jetties. They must not fish between the white posts by the Stanley Head launch area.
7. No legers to be cast in the direction of the Boats.
8. A maximum of 2 rods may be used.
9, Parking is allowed at Stanley Head if a 2013 car parking permit is purchased from the Society – very strict rules apply which will be supplied with the access key.